What is 5000 Words in Pages?
A lot of people want to know the word to page conversions; because this gives them an idea of how much they have to write and how to plan the time they commit to their paper accordingly.
Whether you want to know how many pages is 6000 words or 5000 words, there are a few factors you must first consider:
- How is your paper formatted?
- Is it single-spaced or double-spaced?
- What size font?
- What are the margins?
These questions must be answered before you can have any idea how many pages you need to write. However, there is a certain standard that most instructors will request.
- 1-inch margins on all size
- 12-point font
- Arial or Times New Roman font
Of course, this can vary depending on the teacher or the institution, so make sure you read all the instructions as carefully as possible. Assuming your paper needs to follow this standard format, 6000 words is around 22 pages, and a 5000 word essay is about 19 pages.
If this seems like a lot to write, you’re not alone! Many students wait until the last minute to start an assignment, or they don’t realize that they need to do so much work. That’s where we come in! We are a world-class essay writing service that can meet any deadline and complete as many pages as you need! We have university-educated experts in all fields, meaning that no matter your topic, we are able to write a solid paper that is sure to get top grades!
Not only do we offer custom papers, we want to do everything we can for you to succeed, so we also offer expert tips on our website, free of charge.
How Long Is 5000 Words? How Long Will It Take Me to Write?
It depends largely on the amount of research required in addition to your typing speed and writing abilities. Our highly experienced professionals can write about 1000 words/hour. That’s our secret! We hire such qualified individuals that work so efficiently that we can meet tight deadlines and still offer the lowest possible prices!
Not everyone is a writing expert, though, so it would take most people a lot longer to complete a paper of this length. In fact, most students will start weeks in advance and work well over 40 hours on an academic task such as this one.
If you want to know what is 5000 words in pages, it probably means that you are wondering how much time you need to complete your assignment. It’s likely going to take about 20-40 hours, though if you don’t have the time to create your essay, it’s not too late! Buzzessay.com is here for you!
Tips for Writing 6000 Words or More
Since we are determined for you to prosper in school, our experts want to provide tips for staying sane while writing longer papers.
Follow These Tips to Ensure Success:
- Start early. It’s important to begin thinking about your topic of choice as soon as you know about the assignment. If possible, don’t leave it until the last minute.
- Don’t worry about proofreading until the end. You can always go back and edit, but if you have something you want to include, do it and then revise later.
- Organize your ideas before starting to write. Make sure you have done all your research and have created an outline. This will definitely speed up the process.
- Don’t repeat yourself to meet the required word count. How long is 5000 words? It’s very long, but don’t let this make you sacrifice quality. Repetitions will not go unnoticed by your professor.
- Try to eat well and stay hydrated while working on your schoolwork. It may sound silly, but you need to make sure that you have energy and are properly nourished to create solid arguments in your paper.
If You Have to Write a 5000 Word Essay, We Are Here to Help!
Understanding how much you need to write is essential before starting to work on an essay. This will help you allot the appropriate amount of time, and understand how much research and discussion is required. Usually, an essay of this length needs support from literature. At Buzzessay.com, we have access to thousands of databases, including peer-reviewed journals; we also understand all citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, and more!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are feeling overwhelmed and want to receive an A+ essay at the lowest possible price!
The truth is there is no definitive answer to this question. The number of words it will take to fill a page will depend on a number of factors including the type of font used, the font size, spacing elements, the margins used on the paper, the paragraph length, etc. For example, if the assignment says the writing should be in 10-point font, it’s going to take a greater number of words to fill a page than if the assignment requires a 12-point font.
For those who need a general rule of thumb, a typical page which has 1-inch margins and is typed in 12 point font with standard spacing elements will be approximately 500 words when typed single spaced. For assignments that require double spacing, it would take approximately 250 words to fill the page. For an assignment that requires you to write four pages, you can make the estimation that you’ll need to write approximately 2000 words for a single spaced paper, or 1000 words if the assignment is double spaced. Again, the type of font used can make the word count higher or lower, but it’s a good rule of thumb for those who are simply looking for a general estimation.
Since there can be a large variation on the number of words needed to fill a page, most papers are no longer assigned by page count. They are instead assigned by word count. That is, an assignment, essay or paper will likely be assigned as 1500 – 2000 words rather than 3 – 4 pages. This way it is much more difficult for the writer to “game the system” by using large fonts and excessive spacing to meet the writing criteria.
If you are given a writing assignment with a page number, the best thing to do is go directly to the person who made the assignment and ask for a word count. This will take away all the variations and help ensure your writing assignment meets expectations. If it’s for something informal and you simply need a general guideline, you can find it below.
How many pages is…
The below list is an approximation, and actual pages will differ depending on a number of factors mentioned earlier in this article. Use the below information for a general reference, but don’t assume it will be the case at all times. Here are basic word to pages conversions:
- 500 words is 1 page single spaced, 2 pages double spaced.
- 1,000 words is 2 pages single spaced 4 pages double spaced.
- 1,500 words is 3 pages single spaced, 6 pages double spaced.
- 2,000 words is 4 pages single spaced, 8 pages double spaced.
- 2,500 words is 5 pages single spaced, 10 pages double spaced.
- 3,000 words is 6 pages single spaced, 12 pages double spaced.
- 4,000 words is 8 pages single spaced, 16 pages double spaced.
- 5,000 words is 10 pages single spaced, 20 pages double spaced.
- 7,500 words is 15 pages single spaced, 30 pages double spaced.
- 10,000 words is 20 pages single spaced, 40 pages double spaced.
- 20,000 words is 40 pages single spaced, 80 pages double spaced.
- 25,000 words is 50 pages single spaced, 100 pages double spaced.
- 30,000 words is 60 pages single spaced, 120 pages double spaced.
- 40,000 words is 80 pages single spaced, 160 pages double spaced.
- 50,000 words is 100 pages single spaced, 200 pages double spaced.
- 60,000 words is 120 pages single spaced, 240 pages double spaced.
- 70,000 words is 140 pages single spaced, 280 pages double spaced.
- 75,000 words is 150 pages single spaced, 300 pages double spaced.
- 80,000 words is 160 pages single spaced, 320 pages double spaced.
- 90,000 words is 180 pages single spaced, 360 pages double spaced.
- 100,000 words is 200 pages single spaced, 400 pages double spaced.
Below are basic pages to words conversions:
- 1 page is 500 words single spaced, 250 words double spaced.
- 2 pages is 1,000 words single spaced, 500 words double spaced.
- 3 pages is 1,500 words single spaced, 750 words double spaced.
- 4 pages is 2,000 words single spaced, 1,000 words double spaced.
- 5 pages is 2,500 words single spaced, 1,250 words double spaced.
- 6 pages is 3,000 words single spaced, 1,500 words double spaced.
- 7 pages is 3,500 words single spaced, 1,750 words double spaced.
- 8 pages is 4,000 words single spaced, 2,000 words double spaced.
- 9 pages is 4,500 words single spaced, 2,250 words double spaced.
- 10 pages is 5,000 words single spaced, 2,500 words double spaced.
- 15 pages is 7,500 words single spaced, 3,750 words double spaced.
- 20 pages is 10,000 words single spaced, 5,000 words double spaced.
- 25 pages is 12,500 words single spaced, 6,250 words double spaced.
- 30 pages is 15,000 words single spaced, 7,500 words double spaced.
- 40 pages is 20,000 words single spaced, 10,000 words double spaced.
- 50 pages is 25,000 words single spaced, 12,500 words double spaced.
- 60 pages is 30,000 words single spaced, 15,000 words double spaced.
- 70 pages is 35,000 words single spaced, 17,500 words double spaced.
- 75 pages is 37,500 words single spaced, 18,750 words double spaced.
- 80 pages is 40,000 words single spaced, 20,000 words double spaced.
- 90 pages is 45,000 words single spaced, 22,500 words double spaced.
- 100 pages is 50,000 words single spaced, 25,000 words double spaced.
(Photo courtesy of Horia Varlan)