IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2018 – IGNOU has start collecting application for re registration in IGNOU University for next session. Candidates have to fill their registration form by online method. Re-Registration facility is available only for those candidates who has already enrolled for more than 1 year and above duration programme by taking Admission in IGNOU.
Re-Registration means to enrolled in next year or next semester in an existing programme. There is no criteria and eligibility to register for next year or semester because you already taken admission in particular course. Candidates can take re registration just after taking fresh admission in 1st year or 1st semester in any programme offered by IGNOU.
Requirements before filling Registration Form:
- Candidate’s enrollment number
- Your programme must be included in available programme
- Registered Email and Mobile number
How to apply online for IGNOU Re-Registration:
If you already register at Online Admission portal then you can follow below steps to get successfully re registration in your programme.
- Candidates have to first open our given below Re-Registration link
- If you come at online re-registration page then select your programme from drop down list
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter captcha code and click on submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill your Online Application form with required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re Registration
If your are new for online re registration or didn’t register your self at online then candidates have to first register themselves to Online portal and then follow same procedure and steps which is given at above.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Payment via ATM Card
Important Dates for Online Re-Registration of July 2018:
IGNOU Next Re Registration for July 2018 session will be open soon while previous session Jan 2018 is now closed by university. Candidates have now need to wait for next re registration session which will be open soon by IGNOU. One new session starts, students will be able to re register for there next year or next semester from now. Get in touch with us for our latest updates regarding re registration.
Normally Re registration starts on the 1st day of March month for July cycle but this time it took some time to start. Candidates will be notified for all updates regarding re registration session started by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for current session.
IGNOU Re Registration for Jan 2018 is now closed. Currently there is no provision to get re register for next session with late fees. IGNOU has already extended its last date too many time without taking any late fees. Candidates are requested to wait for next session July 2018 which will be open soon by IGNOU and students can fill their re registration form for next semester or year.
Online Re-Registration start from: 1st or 2nd week of March 2018
Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees: 30th April 2018
Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500: Not announced
Registration Dates with Late Fees of Rs. 1000: Not announced
Apply Online for IGNOU Re-Registration for July 2018
Available Programme for Online Re-Registration:
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re registration and it includes Bachelor Degree programme, diploma Courses, Master Degree programme and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates already enrolled in any of the programme so they can re register for next semester or next year from here.
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Important Note: If you filled your Re-Registration form and pay your fees online then confirmation email will be send to you on your registered email address and also by SMS. If you have successfully completed your Re Registration then we advice to all our students that please check your status of registration after login with your correct details. If you didn’t receive any confirmation then please contact us as soon as possible.
Many students apply and get admitted to various programs and due to various problems could not attend classes, submit assignments and after forget about the program. Some students wishes to get re-admit back to the program so that they can continue the course from where they have left in the past. The following page details about how to get re-admission for various IGNOU programs.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR RE-ADMISSION - FOR ALL PROGRAMMES
(other than MP and MBA(B&F))
1. Re-admission is permissible in the following cases :
(a) Students who failed to complete the requirements in full or in part within the maximum span period prescribed.
(b) Students who failed to complete the requirement of attendance in practicals as prescribed in Programme curriculum within the maximum span period prescribed.
2. Students who do not register for all years/semesters of a Programme and fail to pay the prescribed full Programme fee during the maximum duration of the Programme are also eligible for Re-admission, provided they pay full fee for the missed year(s)/ semester(s) as per rate applicable for the session for which they seek re-admission, in addition to the prorata course fee for re-admission as per rate given in Table-A for each of the course(s) they failed to successfully complete within the maximum period prescribed.
3. Course fee paid for re-admission would be valid for a period of two consecutive academic years or four consecutive semesters only.
4. Students shall not be on rolls of the university beyond the additional period of two years or four semesters as stated at (3) above.
5. The additional period of two years will commence from the date of completion of the maximum duration of the Programme for which the registration was done initially.
6. The credit earned by the student towards his/her courses and assignments successfully completed shall be retained for the revalidated period.
7. No study material will be supplied on re-admission. If the earlier study material is replaced, the student will be required to buy changed course material.
8. The students will be allowed to take re-admission in the old course(s) as long as the examination in the old course(s) is conducted by the University.
9. For the Programmes containing practical component, the norms of fee payable will be as decided by the respective Schools.
10. Students are required to pay the pro-rata Re-admission fee as per Table-A, in lump sum for all the courses they failed to successfully complete earlier. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
11. Pro-rata fee for Re-admission would be changed as and when the University revises the Programme fee for various Programmes.
12. Other conditions as prescribed by the University relating to the admission and re-admission shall remain the same.
13. The Demand Draft for Re-admission fee together with the re-registration fee of the missed year(s)/ semester(s), if any, should be drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. Please write your Enrol. No., Name and Programme code and also the words ‘Re-admission’ on the reverse of the DD.
Important Note: Re-admission fee for depends on the program and the number of courses which the candidate has to appear for.
Contact Information: Please contact your nearest IGNOU Regional Center or IGNOU Study Center for further information or any queries in regard to this.